James 1664-11,Naksungdai-Dong, kwanak-Gu,Seoul June 27.2013
Mr.Asif Ali, Personnel devision manager Kunsul Chemical CO.,Ltd 284DangJung-Dong, Kunpo-City,Kyungki-Do
Dear Asif Ali I'm writing to you in response to your advertisement for sales manager,which appeared in a JoSun daily, May 20th. I know your company well from before because I worked in same business circles. So, I can know the management style of your company and I'd like to work in your company eagerly. I think my sale experience match your company's the terms desired. In other paint company, my last position was sales top manager. I always like meeting many people and I have a specialty knowledge about special chemical. And I always want to create new market. I feel confident that your company will be prosperous in the future. If I have a chance that I work your company,I can show my sales ability. In addition to my computer skill is good. I can treat computer well from Excel,Hangl. Thank you for your time and concern. I hope I work your company with you. Please telephone me all day to suggest a time that we may meet. I can also be reached by email at kciind@hanmail,net Thank you very much
Suji 1592-16 BongChun-Dong kwanak-Gu,Seoul June 28.2013
Mr. Ihlstrom, Personnel Manager MTV Festival 2234 Valletta, MAlta.
Dear. Ihlstrom I'm writing to you response to your advertisement for a planning manager, which appeared in the Malta Times on Sunday. June 2. As you can see my enclosed resume, my experience and qualifications match this position's requirements,
My current position managing the festival about music and also planning fashion exhibition. I has a lot of experience about planning concert and fashion show in Korea. In addition to my responsibilities as manager, I also developed concert management skills for staff using plan about concert from my university.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to the opportunity to personally discuss why I am particularly suited to this position. Please telephone me all day to suggest a time that we may meet. I can also be reached by email at sssu22@hotmail.com Thank you very much
James
ReplyDelete1664-11,Naksungdai-Dong,
kwanak-Gu,Seoul
June 27.2013
Mr.Asif Ali, Personnel devision manager
Kunsul Chemical CO.,Ltd
284DangJung-Dong,
Kunpo-City,Kyungki-Do
Dear Asif Ali
I'm writing to you in response to your advertisement for sales manager,which appeared in a JoSun daily, May 20th.
I know your company well from before because I worked in same business circles.
So, I can know the management style of your company and I'd like to work in your company eagerly.
I think my sale experience match your company's the terms desired.
In other paint company, my last position was sales top manager.
I always like meeting many people and I have a specialty knowledge about special chemical.
And I always want to create new market.
I feel confident that your company will be prosperous in the future.
If I have a chance that I work your company,I can show my sales ability.
In addition to my computer skill is good.
I can treat computer well from Excel,Hangl.
Thank you for your time and concern.
I hope I work your company with you.
Please telephone me all day to suggest a time that we may meet.
I can also be reached by email at kciind@hanmail,net
Thank you very much
Your Best Regards,
Jamse
284
Suji
ReplyDelete1592-16 BongChun-Dong
kwanak-Gu,Seoul
June 28.2013
Mr. Ihlstrom, Personnel Manager
MTV Festival
2234 Valletta, MAlta.
Dear. Ihlstrom
I'm writing to you response to your advertisement for a planning manager, which appeared in the Malta Times on Sunday. June 2. As you can see my enclosed resume, my experience and qualifications match this position's requirements,
My current position managing the festival about music and also planning fashion exhibition. I has a lot of experience about planning concert and fashion show in Korea. In addition to my responsibilities as manager, I also developed concert management skills for staff using plan about concert from my university.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to the opportunity to personally discuss why I am particularly suited to this position. Please telephone me all day to suggest a time that we may meet.
I can also be reached by email at sssu22@hotmail.com
Thank you very much
Suji Jung