I'm JongMin.My stress score is 18.( Is it done? )Thank you. (:
Hi. I'm Sophie.My score is 12.It was difficult to interpret little bit. haha.See ya <3
my score is 17!
i have 12~! see you after just a few minutes;)
I am Shannon.My stress score is 24.
My score is 19.Have a good day!
My score is 13. I think that this is not bad.
My score is 11...It's a little lower than i expected.. I'm a nervous person... kkkkkHave your great Holiday~~~
My score is 15
I'm JongMin.
ReplyDeleteMy stress score is 18.
( Is it done? )
Thank you. (:
Hi. I'm Sophie.
ReplyDeleteMy score is 12.
It was difficult to interpret little bit. haha.
See ya <3
my score is 17!
ReplyDeletei have 12~! see you after just a few minutes;)
ReplyDeleteI am Shannon.
ReplyDeleteMy stress score is 24.
My score is 19.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day!
My score is 13.
ReplyDeleteI think that this is not bad.
My score is 13.
ReplyDeleteI think that this is not bad.
My score is 11...
ReplyDeleteIt's a little lower than i expected.. I'm a nervous person... kkkkk
Have your great Holiday~~~
My score is 15
ReplyDelete