Choose one job you would like to have from the worksheet and write the reason.
"Sometimes i wish i could be a lawyer. Working as a lawyer sounds very cool. I like talking and i'm good at expressing my ideas so i think i could do this job well. It also makes a lot of money. And people usually think the person is smart if he/she is a lawyer. ......"
I'd like to be a repairperson.
ReplyDeleteIt is most wonderful ability to invent thing. If it is possible I want to be an inventor. Unfortunately I don't have criativity but I have the next good ability. I understand structure well and foresee the possible error. I'm good at repair thing. In fact I have been fixed a lot of things which as computer, audio and spin-dryer. To fix thing is very exciting work for me. Further more, if I could fix a car or house which like more bigger and complicate thing I must be a good repairperson although it makes my life more perfectly
If I had not majored sculpture in university, maybe I would have studied the architecture. Because I think Architecture is to create spaces for us well I'm interesting about the architecture as art. The job that requires creativity is very difficult but also is too funny for me.
ReplyDeleteI'm JongMin.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be pilot.
Because I think pilot is the job that goes to many countries and stay there.
and I want to go many countries and stay there. They are same.