Jun 17, 2013

Unit 13 Taking risks

Write about your interesting experience (something very exciting and thrilling). When you write, try to use 'present perfect tense' (have p.p).

Example)
I've tried "Rafting" at Rocky mountain. I studied in Canada when I was in the early twenties. I traveld in Rocky mountains with my friends for six days and .....

3 comments:

  1. I've gone "fishing" at Yeon-Do.
    The Yeon-Do is 30kilometers away from YEO-SU city.
    In that place, my friend's parents have been live as a fisherman.
    So, we went to there together for fishing.
    My friend's father has been have a fisning boat.
    We got on board a boat and sailed on the sea.
    After arrive at my destination, we've begun "Fishing".
    My condition was good at first but a ship's captain said "there is going to be heavy sea".
    After a while, I've begun seasickness.
    I really didn't like everything and I was in a bad fix.
    I really wanted to go to port.
    I emptied my stomach.
    Then I really felt my last hour had come.
    After came back home, I was sick during 3days.
    I don't foget the memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm JongMin.
    I've gone to Florida the USA.
    It was a first experience of the trip abroad.
    I've gone to Disney Land and Epcot Center.
    I've seen Spaceship Earth like 지구본 in 서울랜드.
    I've panned for gold. ( 사금채취 )
    I've eaten a burger in BurgerKing.
    I want to go there again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever watched Korean traditional Performance?
    I have watched many times.
    It's very interesting but sometimes very boring.
    Anyway, I tried to learn it.
    Now, I've learned Korean mask dance a few years.
    Sometimes I've performed the Korean mask dance.
    At that time, I've done my best and I've felt so good.

    ReplyDelete