Jun 11, 2013

Unit 12 Meeting people

Introduce your girl/boy friend (wife/husband) using the words that we learned today. If you don't have any, just describe your ideal partner. (about something you wish and something you don't)

11 comments:

  1. I don't have a boyfriend. So I'll talk about my ideal partner. I think my ideal partner is the person whom I am easy to be with even without any talk.

    I am not that type of person who have a gift of gap. So I do not fit with talkative person. Maybe talkative person feels bored being with me or he can think I don't like him. That misunderstanding sometimes bothers me in many relationship (not only between woman and man) . I don't explain that or understand him.

    And I think my ideal partner is to respect my own time and my privacy. I consider my own time very important. And I don't want to share with my boy friend everything abot me, my privacy which is not related to him . When I don't want to say something about my privay, I want him to wait until I can talk about that. of course if it is not related to him.


    ReplyDelete
  2. I introduce my husband. He is such a positive and generous person. he was university student until last week. He just finished his study. he's not korean so we have to talk other language like english, Japanese. he always know perfectly well what I mean so I really like to talk with him.
    sometimes he's lazy person I got so frustrated watching him. but he always said "I know my pace. don't worry about me."so at that time I didm't care about him. sometime he's looks like children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm JongMin.
    I don't have a girlfriend.
    I like the girl who is considerate, conventional, romantic, and warmhearted.

    She isn't tall and Korean.
    I guess she likes to trip, speak English well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. She isn't tall and she must be only Korean.

      Delete
  4. I have a wife. I have been live for 28years with her. So,first of all,lets introduce my wife.
    She is really beautiful in appearance.
    I think she is prety more than actress's KIM TAE HEE.
    When I saw her first time, I can feel seeing stars.
    So, I proposed a marriage to her.
    At that time, her personality was considerate,generous,romantic and
    sincere.
    But now her personality change a little bit.
    These days, she is aggressive,sensitive. And she is very avaricious.
    But I love her continuously.
    And she is attractive yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a boyfriend. We have been dating for 3 years.
    My bf is ambitious, sociable and diligent.
    However, I don't like his practical part.
    It makes me feel a little disgruntled.
    You know? but, I do X3 love him the best. kkkk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me introduce about my wife. 
    She is 36 years old. Her height is 162 cm.
    Her job is researcher. She has worked with me in the same company. 
    Her blood type is B. 
    She has an attractive personality that makes colleagues like her.
    And she is clever and sociable person.
    Her hobby is to watch the drama. 

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just describe my ideal partner cause i'm single now.
    How much sad it is;.;
    Anyway i want to many things probably to my truelove in the future.
    But just one thing i expect her is the warm understanding~
    I think it's the most important thing for happy marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to talk about my ideal partner.
    He is a warmhearted person and a reliable person.
    He is a responsible attitude to do everything.
    even if he has a menial job, I don't care, I trust him.
    I want to enjoy my life with him for a long time.

    ReplyDelete