I'm usually enjoying internet shopping. that time I was looking for my summer shoes. I bought a black pair of shoes. and I was waiting around 3 days to receive them. but when I get them that I really surprised. cuz I got two pairs of shoes in boxes. I only paid for a fair of shoes. I was lucky!!
When I went to China, I went a store specializing in pearl with my wife. It just was a immense store. There were hundreds store in there. They only sold pearl. And the prices was very cheap about all of pearl. Of course it was an artificial pearl. But even though it's an artificial pearl, it's good quality and cheap prices compare to Korea's goods. We bought several tens of pearl neckle and ring. Total amount was only 150,000won. It was only one-third price compare to Korea.
Additionally, we would both be sincerely interested in working towards drinks . cause. Some money for Clunkers: Perform government programs continually help?
I bought a leather jacket when i traveled in Turkey a few years ago. It was a good jacket of light beige color and it was not expensive. At that time there was another one who wanted it to buy as me but it remained just one only. Well the jacket was worn to all of us. It was properly right size for me fortunatly unlike him. I've put on it frequently but now i don't know where is itㅜㅜ.
I went to China with my family five months ago. When we went shopping to buy some China's snacks, my mother spoke in Japanese to merchant. ex) Icchi, ni, san.... Merchant was embarrassed, he also didn't understand. I said to my mom "Why do you speak in Japanese? We are in China!"
When I buy something, I usually, use the online shopping mall. A few months ago, I needed to change my TV. So I visited many online mall and compared products. Finally, I got the new TV at an online shopping mall. I think it's probably available cheaper online. But, I also needed a new computer monitor at that time. When I bought a new TV, I don't know that is a TV-Monitor but I checked the spec I was very happy. It would kill two birds with one stone.
This is Christine in 8:30 AM class. I visited Germany in 2007. There was a toy figures shop in Frankfurt. All goods(toy fiqures, paints, key-holders..) were cats. There was a chess board, and the chess pieces were figures of cats and dogs.(Perhaps, Cats fiqures were white pieces and dogs figures were black pieces in regular chess game) I really wanted to buy them, but I didn't have enough money.ㅠㅠ So I just bought a small cat figure which looked like my cat, Chris.
My family went to the Guam 3month ago. We bought six shoes in GPO(shopping mall name). It was much cheaper than buying in korea. I don't know the brand name of shoes. But My wife said " There is only 30% of the cost of buying in Korea" So, I had purchased two different color(black & blown) of same design. I still have good use
When I was a child, I liked books to read. This books'name were "디즈니 그림 명작 동화" in Korean. They are picture books with the old Disney characters.( Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie, so on ) Now, This books are out of print.
One day, I wanted to read them. I searched it on the internet.
Suddenly I thought there are the English versions of the books. When I searched, I found their books name is "Disney's Wonderful World of Reading"
I usually use online shopping mall. I have the same experience even twice. I ordered a bag. And It was delivered. But a few days later, I received the same bag. So I called the seller and returned the bag which was delivered later. And about a years later, I buy something online (I don't remenmber exactly but I remember clothes, shoes, or bag things). And also a few days later, the same thing happend. It was a little funny.
I'm usually enjoying internet shopping. that time I was looking for my summer shoes. I bought a black pair of shoes. and I was waiting around 3 days to receive them. but when I get them that I really surprised. cuz I got two pairs of shoes in boxes. I only paid for a fair of shoes. I was lucky!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I went to China, I went a store specializing in pearl with my wife. It just was a immense store. There were hundreds store in there. They only sold pearl. And the prices was very cheap about all of pearl. Of course it was an artificial pearl.
ReplyDeleteBut even though it's an artificial pearl, it's good quality and cheap prices compare to Korea's goods.
We bought several tens of pearl neckle and ring.
Total amount was only 150,000won.
It was only one-third price compare to Korea.
Additionally, we would both be sincerely interested in working towards drinks .
ReplyDeletecause. Some money for Clunkers: Perform government programs continually
help?
my blog; homepage
I bought a leather jacket when i traveled in Turkey a few years ago. It was a good jacket of light beige color and it was not expensive. At that time there was another one who wanted it to buy as me but it remained just one only. Well the jacket was worn to all of us. It was properly right size for me fortunatly unlike him. I've put on it frequently but now i don't know where is itㅜㅜ.
ReplyDeleteI went to China with my family five months ago.
ReplyDeleteWhen we went shopping to buy some China's snacks, my mother spoke in Japanese to merchant. ex) Icchi, ni, san....
Merchant was embarrassed, he also didn't understand.
I said to my mom "Why do you speak in Japanese? We are in China!"
When I buy something, I usually, use the online shopping mall.
ReplyDeleteA few months ago, I needed to change my TV. So I visited many online mall and compared products. Finally, I got the new TV at an online shopping mall.
I think it's probably available cheaper online.
But, I also needed a new computer monitor at that time.
When I bought a new TV, I don't know that is a TV-Monitor but I checked the spec I was very happy.
It would kill two birds with one stone.
This is Christine in 8:30 AM class. I visited Germany in 2007. There was a toy figures shop in Frankfurt. All goods(toy fiqures, paints, key-holders..) were cats. There was a chess board, and the chess pieces were figures of cats and dogs.(Perhaps, Cats fiqures were white pieces and dogs figures were black pieces in regular chess game) I really wanted to buy them, but I didn't have enough money.ㅠㅠ So I just bought a small cat figure which looked like my cat, Chris.
ReplyDeleteMy family went to the Guam 3month ago.
ReplyDeleteWe bought six shoes in GPO(shopping mall name).
It was much cheaper than buying in korea.
I don't know the brand name of shoes.
But My wife said " There is only 30% of the cost of buying in Korea"
So, I had purchased two different color(black & blown) of same design.
I still have good use
Internet functions can make a great spot to meet regular people.
ReplyDeleteChoose so many other medias the Web-based has turned of
how to get the most dollars from you.
Feel free to surf to my web-site - STRONA GŁÓWNA
I'm JongMin.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a child, I liked books to read.
This books'name were "디즈니 그림 명작 동화" in Korean.
They are picture books with the old Disney characters.( Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie, so on )
Now, This books are out of print.
One day, I wanted to read them.
I searched it on the internet.
Suddenly I thought there are the English versions of the books.
When I searched, I found their books name is "Disney's Wonderful World of Reading"
And, I sometimes buy the books on the ebay.
I usually use online shopping mall. I have the same experience even twice. I ordered a bag. And It was delivered. But a few days later, I received the same bag. So I called the seller and returned the bag which was delivered later. And about a years later, I buy something online (I don't remenmber exactly but I remember clothes, shoes, or bag things). And also a few days later, the same thing happend. It was a little funny.
ReplyDelete