Jun 24, 2013

Unit 15 Fantastic Journeys

Think about your dream vacation. Where would you go? Why? What would you do there? Who would you go with? Where and how long would you stay?

5 comments:

  1. I'd like to go to north europe with my wife.
    One day, I said to my wife "Make all the wishes you want."
    She said, "I want to see north europe during my lifetime because I heard north europe's scene is really beautiful."
    So, I make up my mind to comply with my wife's dream.
    Of course, I want to go there, too.
    I'll choice package tour.
    We will stay for 15days.
    I heard,
    There are so many great scenes and nature's wonders in north europe.
    Mabye, I'll go there around next year's summer season.
    Let's earn money a lot for my dream vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go to Europe. My dream vacation is backpacking around Europe for a month.
    First, I go to London then move to Brussel-Luxembourg-Frankfurt-Zürich-Milano-San Marino and Roma.
    I want to stay in Roma about one week.
    I must study history and geography of Europe completely before I leave.
    In Europe, I want to see and feel the history of Europe.
    I also want to taste traditional food and liquor.
    Usually I go on a trip by my self but now I'm too old and My sense of direction is getting bad.
    So, this time I want to go on a vacation with my boyfriend.
    The problem is nobody can go on a vacation for a month unless he is unemployed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to go all around the world.
    I'm always hopping for my long journey.
    When I have that much money I can run to travel.
    At that time I want to go with my mother. My mother is my best friend. but, She is getting old.
    So, I try to go alone.
    I don't care about the destination or accommodation and time. Especially, I don't care how many days do I have to stay somewhere.
    I have a lot of experiences after travel.
    Sometimes, I'll visit outback places, sometimes, wonderful places.
    After that,
    My life will be changed.
    Maybe, I can't back to home..^^

    When I take a trip all around world?
    I wonder if I could go,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm JongMin.

    I have a plan to live famous cities in the world.
    If I choose one, I would go backpacking to Europe again.

    When I went backpacking, I had no information about there.
    If I had information, I looked for many special things.

    If I go again, I look for many information about there.

    I would go alone.

    I stay about 2 months,
    because if I went, 1 month was short.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am shannon.

    I'd like to go Maldives, everyone who have been there highly recommend this country.

    I will stay there for 3 month.
    For first 1 month, I will enjoy sea sports and reading books.
    The other 2 month, I will explore Maldives and make friends.

    Unfortunately, Maldives are sinking, so Maldives will disappear away with time.
    I'll go there before then.

    ReplyDelete