Apr 14, 2013

Unit 5 School days

Choose a statement and decide if you agree or disagree with it, and write down at least three reasons.

-Private schools are usually better than public schools.
-All schools should let children wear whatever they want to at school.
-Cooking and housekeeping should be taught at all schools.
-Physical education should be optional.
-Girls study better without boys in the class.
-Summer vacation should be shorter.
-Boys study better in a mixed class.

5 comments:

  1. Physical education should be optional.
    I agree with above statement.
    1.These days, the most of students are too weakly compare with past students.
    Because they almost don't get the physical education.
    2.The physical strength is national strength.
    3.If the physical strength of students be stronger more than now, they will get high score
    at exam and our future will be bright more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All schools should let children wear whatever they want to at school.
    I agree with the above statement.
    1.These days, I confuse their age so, they look like adult man.
    They are full of curiosity.
    I think all students should let uiform wear for crime prevention.
    2.The school gaverment can manage the students easlly.
    3.We can treat the students on the same footing rich and poor alike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I disagree with the fourth sentence.
    Firth, If physical education is optional, some students will not exercise in or outside the school. They get weaker gradually because they're only sitting on the chair for math, science or English. Second, I've heard exercise help the brain develop. It's easier to concentrate on study after exercising.
    Third, Students are studying hard everyday and competing with their classmate for a fine grades. They are under a lot of stress. exercise can be one way to relieve stress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Physical education should be optional.

    I disagree with this statement. I think the physical education is mandatory for children.
    First of all, in the childhood, balanced physical developments are very important.
    Sencond, in case of high school in KOREA, some students and teachers consider the physical education is not necessary for study. So if the physical education become optional, they do not choose this class. But I think this class is mandatory for period of growth even if students are senior in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Physical education should be optional.

    I disagree. I think physical education should be essential.
    physical education is the education too. Through physical education,
    the children(include high school student) can learn the sociality.
    Also, surely, an exercise is need to the childen. Because, the exercise is help to the children growth and the grade improvement.

    ReplyDelete