What are important things for a seccessful conversation? Post your idea and add the reason.
"I think the most important thing is being a good listener and when you listen to people, show that you're very interested in them by asking questions and nodding. It will help them think you as a positive and polite person."
"Question 1"
ReplyDeleteThe Hawaii is famous as honeymoon place.
I didn't go there.
If there are some honey couples, would you like strongly recommand Hawaii?
"Question 2"
Can you explain about "Truck Shirmp" in detail?
If i have a chance to go to Hawaii, i just want to eat the food.
When I went to Suzhou city,China, I've eaten the peculiar food.
That was a tongue of goose cook.
First time i felt nausea but after a while i felt good taste more and more.
There are many kind of peculiar cooks in china.
In september, i'm going to go to trip in china.
I will taste the all sort of cooks.
I think the most important thing is being a good listener and when you listen to people, show that you're agreed his(or her) opinion.
ReplyDeletelook his eyes when he talk to you, and nodding, and say, "Yeah, I agree your opinion. You are right."
I think the most important thing is smile and nod. The smile can give good impression to other people any situation. And it makes them happy. The nod is a basic reaction. And it can be a sign I'm listening to your talking.
ReplyDeleteIt's the most important thing that we should be serious attitute for successful conversations.
ReplyDeleteAnd don't touch other man on the raw.
Everyone don't like finding himself a weak point.
So, as much as possible, Try to talk about good point of other man.
And then, you will win the other man's confidence and you'll get
the successful conversations.
Finally, Don't forget to keep smiling when you talk other mans.