I met my mom after a month on last saturday. I was really delighted to see her. I always regrete that i didn't meet her frequently. I treated her to dinner. We had a great time and i made my mom happy by talking her. I also made up my mind to meet her oftener. On sunday, I helped the household affairs all day. This time, we changed a kitchen at my house. So, there was a great fuss in my house. At first, I was annoyed because I was tired. My two daughters went out and there were just us,wife and me, in the house. My wife was tired, too. I was unavoidable and I decided to do. I worked with clean house a whole day. I was running with sweat. I got praise by my wife after finish. She treated MAKGULRI & PAJEON to me on sunday night. Even though I had a hard time but I was worth while. I was satisfied with household affairs.
I met my mom after a month on last saturday.
ReplyDeleteI was really delighted to see her.
I always regrete that i didn't meet her frequently.
I treated her to dinner.
We had a great time and i made my mom happy by talking her.
I also made up my mind to meet her oftener.
On sunday, I helped the household affairs all day.
This time, we changed a kitchen at my house.
So, there was a great fuss in my house.
At first, I was annoyed because I was tired.
My two daughters went out and there were just us,wife and me, in the house.
My wife was tired, too.
I was unavoidable and I decided to do.
I worked with clean house a whole day.
I was running with sweat.
I got praise by my wife after finish.
She treated MAKGULRI & PAJEON to me on sunday night.
Even though I had a hard time but I was worth while. I was satisfied with household affairs.