Choose one person who you want to be a friend with. The person could be a famous actor, a politician, or a sport star. Anyone is fine. Then make five good questions to ask.
I choose Yu Jae seok who I want to be a friend with. I want to ask him. How do you maintain your popularity for a long time? Why do many people like you? How to spend a free time? What kinds of food do you like? Which one do you want to recommend among your programs?
If I have a chance to be a friend with celebrities, I want to meet with Lee seung-ki. How to manage your facial conditions everyday? Where do you like to go when you have a day off? What place is the best among places where you have been for TV show? when is your last date? Do you have plan to get marriage? If you have a plan about that when
I want to be a ffriend with Yu Jae seok. Why do many people complimented you? What is your weakness? What is your best regret thing? After 10 years, what are you doing? Who is your mentor in your life?
I choose Yu Jae seok who I want to be a friend with. I want to ask him.
ReplyDeleteHow do you maintain your popularity for a long time?
Why do many people like you?
How to spend a free time?
What kinds of food do you like?
Which one do you want to recommend among your programs?
If I have a chance to be a friend with celebrities, I want to meet with Lee seung-ki.
ReplyDeleteHow to manage your facial conditions everyday?
Where do you like to go when you have a day off?
What place is the best among places where you have been for TV show?
when is your last date?
Do you have plan to get marriage? If you have a plan about that when
I want to be a ffriend with Yu Jae seok.
ReplyDeleteWhy do many people complimented you?
What is your weakness?
What is your best regret thing?
After 10 years, what are you doing?
Who is your mentor in your life?