Aug 16, 2013

Unit 13 Please be careful

Tell us the worst thing that happend to you such as accidents, bad experiences abroad, terrible mistakes and so on. Try to include when and where it happend, how you felt, what you did after.

3 comments:

  1. When I was going to Jeju island for work last year, I had a day to spend. I decided to go on a hiking alone along a path called "Olle-gil" which has a breathtaking view with a beach.
    When I started, there were many people along the road taking a walk. But at one point, after I passed many trees, I was alone on the path. It was even at noon, but I was very scared. Luckily I remembered a phone number of information center and called them and asked where the way out is. Finally I found the exit of the path and ran until I saw people. After this event, I avoid travle alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was middle school student, I was injurd my head.
    That day, I'm late physical education class.
    So, I left the classroom in a hurry.
    When I rushing down the stairs, suddenly, a classmate had me
    in a headlock saying, "Let's go togather."
    Even now, T don't understand why she did the behavior.
    Because, We not familiar with each other. We Were just classmate.
    In addition, I didn't like her.
    Anyway, when I told " Stop it!" suddenly she released her arm.
    So I fell off the stairs, I bumped the iron door.
    In the end, I would stitched in a wound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a terrible memory about buying some tichets on the used selling site.
    Last year, I did want to go music festival.
    but, I had a little money.
    so I looked for finding used tickets that someone sell urgently when the festival day comes.
    I found the tickets that were enough money for me.
    The sellor and I promised to meet at the festival entrance on the festival day.
    we met, and we changed the tickets and money.
    but we differed exfected money.
    We thought who had a mistake.
    but we didn't have a piece of evidence on the internet.
    eventually, I payed evry cost he want.
    that cost was very higt.
    so, I rarely had transportation expenses to comeback home.
    that festival was terrible memory to me.
    so I realized selling or buying something on the internet needs to be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete