Aug 7, 2013

Unit 12 Friendship

Who's your best friend? Where did you first meet? How are you alike? What do you do together?

8 comments:

  1. I introduce my best freind.
    I met her in high school student.
    We studied together and played the same club.
    We became close specially this year.
    as we go to university, We were aprt.
    but this year, She came in Seoul.
    So we met many times.
    We went to movie, and studied, and talked many things.
    The reason that we are close is we are similar life's values.
    and while suffering many bad events respectively,
    we became to accept each ugly and foolish figure.
    so we became each best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many close friends.
    I introduce one of my best friends.
    The our first meeting was a middle school days.
    He went to diffrent middle schoos for me.
    He was follower of my father because my father was a english teacher of the middle school.
    I met him by my father's introduce and studied together.
    After then, We wnet to same high school and we were same class at second grade.
    After graduate high school, he got a job right and I entered university.
    And then we didn't see for a long time.
    But five yeays ago, We came across him on my ways.
    It was really a chance meeting and I was really glad.
    Now we are meeting regulally once a month and enjoy our life together.
    We are closer more than before.
    The meeting is luck for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met my best friend when we were teenagers. We were in the same class in high school for 2 years. First time, I was not close with her. We just belonged to the same group. but we were getting closer naturally. Because we have many things in common. So we can share emotion and opinion on any topic. And she is considerate. So I've learnt from her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I introduce my best friend.
    She is 23 years old, and my 10-year-old friend.
    We met in middle school. We were classmate and neighborhood of apartment. We were always together. Now we live different town but we can meet anytime and we are talking on the phone, SNS and kakaotalk.
    I think we have very different lifestyle. But we never fight. we understand each other and trust. Sometimes she was unsatisfied with me, because I forgot to contact hers last contact.
    She is generous and warm. She always keeps the smile. And she has tenacity. She is on a diet, and she lose her weight so much!! I really respect her.
    She always makes me fun, happy and comfortable. I think she is the best to understand me in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 3 best friends.
    We first met when I was middle School student.
    Back then we had same interest and tastes.
    I was glad the way we talked and played.
    I would laugh so many times.
    We have been friends for about 15 years.
    Now we are living our own life as different ways but we can meet time to time.
    I know that real friend can not buy.
    So I think I was lucky that I could make good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My best friend name is So Min Park. We met at high school.
    We are neighbor. So, when we want to meet, we can meet immediately.
    She have bad eyesight. So, she wearing glasses.
    Her face is covered with pimples and still is has pimple scars.
    So, she worried. But she looks younger than her age.
    Sometimes, she heard, "You look like high school student!"
    We have different personalities. She is too optimistic but
    I'm little realistic. So Sometimes we are fight.
    But eventually we are understand each other.
    We have a same hobbies. Wathing the movie, hiking...
    But now she preparing for a civil service exam.
    we can meet frequently so that theses days, we send to message
    on the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I introduce one of my friend who I have met in a University.
    At that time, we were freshmen and attended several same classes.
    While studying, traveling, and playing games, we have been getting closed gradually. We have similar experience and future plan after leaving the University, for instance, academic background, a degree, and job searching. Besides, some peoples say that my appearance is very similar with him. But I think that my personality is a little bit different with him. Recently we could not share enough time to taking up hobbies, but we had played some computer games with other friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let me introduce my best friend.
    He is a fireman.
    we met in high school.
    At first we fighted many times
    After that we became familiar and
    have shared many things.
    for instance concerns, study etc.
    also we usually go to pubs and talk about various things

    ReplyDelete