May 9, 2013

Unit 4 Good luck, bad luck

Think of any lucky or unluck story about you or the person you know. Post your story here.

6 comments:

  1. Many people know that Son Jichang's mother-in-low hit the jackpot at the casino. I envy her luck, but I also envy a lady who was a production worker of "S" electronics, won the first prize at lotto. It might be a rumor, but I heard the real(?) story from my coworker. One day, a common female worker suddenly quit her job, and she said "Spend my severance pay for company dinner. Please enjoy it" After that,It discovered that someone got the prize of 13.2 billion nearby convenience store in the same district with the factory. It's an intolerably enviable story. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my story at 8 years ago.
    I lived in Daejeon city at that time because I was working there. 
    I like movie so, I often go to the theater. 
    One day, I went to the Primus theater in Dunsan-Dong and I paid in credit card for movie ticket.   
    After one month, I received a phone call. 
    She said, " Congratulation, Customer!  You won the first prize in the Kookmin-Card Event"
    I couldn't believe it, so I said " I'm not interested, I will have to get off the line now"
    But, She persuaded me through Primus website.
    When I checked the homepage, I were able to confirm the results of the event.
    There were represented as follow : 
    1st. Macro. My ID Card number . 42inch PDP TV
    2nd. Name. ID. 2 ticket
    ........

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 years ago,
    One of my coworker had a car accident on his way to the ski resort,
    There has been a series of accidents on the icy roads.
    The cars were crawling along the icy road, but one driver lost control of the car on an icy curve.
    He swerved right to avoid hitting his car but his brakes didn't work so, his car slipped on the icy road and ran into the rear of the car ahead.
    There was a pileup of over 6 cars.
    So, many people were wounded in that accident.
    He was in car accident but fortunately he wasn't hurt at all.
    We said, "You are a very lucky guy.'
    because, He scrapped his car after that accident.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When i was second year student in university, I had incredible accident at my studio at midnight. It was a fire hazard of the car that the owner was a woman who lived upstairs me. I felt strange before to go to bed so i went outside and i witnessed the incredible sight. Oh my god!! one car was on fire next to the gas! Well i was blankly for a moment but i recovered mental immediately and i called 119. Fortunately the fire was extinguished rightly and nobody was hurt. I heard later about that accident that hers ex boyfriend did it for upset because of the divorce notice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One day morning, I was very tired and exhuasted with fatigue in the subway.
    I need much caffein and thought I should take a cup of coffee. I thought there should be some coins in my pocket. But I found that it was only two coins there. How poor i was !!! It needed 3 more coins to take a coffee in coffee machine.
    So i chosed to take a Woolmu-cha instead of coffee and push that button with disappointment. At that point, I found that that coffee machine was broken and it didn't need any coin. Everyting was free!! That morning,I was lucky woman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was elementary student, one day, my father and mother said to me that "my son~ we're gonna say to you some story, but don't tell other people about this story.. pls keep secret..". Father hit a $10,000 prize of lottery. All the my family were extremely surprized! So, we bought new electric home appliances and furniture.. ^___^

    ReplyDelete