------------------------------------------- 1. we can use glasses to play a musical instrument. filing them with different amounts of water, we can make various sounds. 2. we can use them as pencil case. 3. we can draw a circle using it when you don't have a compas. 4. with many glasses having different colrs of water, we can decorate rooms 5. we can flowers in a cup.
-------------------------------------------
1. We can use it instead of dressing table. Put the mirror on the skew and arrange your cosmeics on the seat of it
2.Adding wheels on the tips of the each legs, we can use it to carry the burden.
3. we can arrange small beautiful plants on it. it can be used as a dispaly stand
4. we can dance with chair like shinwha's performance in 'Wshaw-Wshaw'
5. we can play an interesting game with a chair like liar-game.
I think glass is very useful. There are many things to use when I have a glass. But, I choose one idea. If I make a candle, I can use the glass as a container.
I think glass is very useful. There are many things to use when I have a glass. But, I choose one idea. If I make a candle, I can use the glass as a container.
I'm JAMES. If I gaze the glass cup, I can imagine vatious situation. Firstly, It's useful tool for feeling thirsty. It can fills a glass with every liquid. This is just simple expression as tool. Even though it just needs to us, we have to use carefully. That is made glass that gets break easily. If it breaks, it can sudden change as weapon. Anyway, we always have to use safely. Secondly, I want to builta country house in a rural area. That is my dream. So, when I build my country house, I want to lay out a my house as glass cup shape. I think that will be dream space.
Shannon's idea : 07:30-08:20 class
ReplyDeleteI am going to use this cup for fishbowl. It’s perfect to keep small fish in a cup.
We can grow a onion or potato in the glass with half of water ~ :D
ReplyDeleteIt can be wonderful flowerspot ~ kkk
ReplyDelete-------------------------------------------
1. we can use glasses to play a musical instrument. filing them with different amounts of water, we can make various sounds.
2. we can use them as pencil case.
3. we can draw a circle using it when you don't have a compas.
4. with many glasses having different colrs of water, we can decorate rooms
5. we can flowers in a cup.
-------------------------------------------
1. We can use it instead of dressing table. Put the mirror on the skew and arrange your cosmeics on the seat of it
2.Adding wheels on the tips of the each legs, we can use it to carry the burden.
3. we can arrange small beautiful plants on it. it can be used as a dispaly stand
4. we can dance with chair like shinwha's performance in 'Wshaw-Wshaw'
5. we can play an interesting game with a chair like liar-game.
I think glass is very useful.
ReplyDeleteThere are many things to use when I have a glass.
But, I choose one idea.
If I make a candle, I can use the glass as a container.
betty
I think glass is very useful.
ReplyDeleteThere are many things to use when I have a glass.
But, I choose one idea.
If I make a candle, I can use the glass as a container.
Shannon : 07:30-08:20 class
ReplyDeleteI am going to use this cup for fishbowl. It’s perfect to keep small fish in a cup.
All right. I want a talk about first one. glass cup. That can put flowers in there like a vase.
ReplyDeleteum.. i choose the second picture and i can Imagine that to sled with this chair ;)kk
ReplyDeletejun
I can plant some flowers with glass.
ReplyDeletelee
ReplyDeleteit's interesting. i can use a glass to make some containers which store stationary
1. We can get rid of stress by threw away or break the glass.And also, we can make some "Artworks" by using pieces of broken glass, such as a MOSAIC.
ReplyDelete2. It might be little hard, we can drive a nail by using the parts(like leg?) of the chair:)
I'm JAMES.
ReplyDeleteIf I gaze the glass cup, I can imagine vatious situation.
Firstly, It's useful tool for feeling thirsty.
It can fills a glass with every liquid.
This is just simple expression as tool.
Even though it just needs to us, we have to use carefully.
That is made glass that gets break easily.
If it breaks, it can sudden change as weapon.
Anyway, we always have to use safely.
Secondly, I want to builta country house in a rural area. That is my dream.
So, when I build my country house, I want to lay out a my house as
glass cup shape.
I think that will be dream space.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBecause Bulbs are located in the ceiling. So, The chair can use to change the depleted bulb in the house.
ReplyDelete