I will introduce a crime movie. It is a the Dark Knight of Batman film series. I would declare that movie to be the best of a series. That movie has a vicious man Joker. He destroyed the Gotham city and want to be killed Batman. I remember that the movie was very thrilling and fun. I also like all movies of man series. Super-man, Spider-man and Iron-man. They protect the earth or the city from villain. And, All movies has happy ending. ^^
Lately, I've seen several (old?)films made by "David Fincher" such as Seven, Fight Club, and Panic Room. The visual images of his films are very sophisticated even though it made ten or more years ago. I think he is a great director. I also like the series of "Hannibal",for instance The Silence Of The Lambs & Red Dragon. Especially The Red Dragon is a prequel of The Silence Of The Lambs.I love the characters(I like Edward Norton:),of course the acting was excellent. And the plot was awesome, too. But it's a story about a serial killer, so it might be a little cruel. I felt thrilled it seems to shrink my heart, but I felt something like catharsis at the same time. lol (Am I a pervert?) Anyway, I like crime stories very much.
I'd like to introduce "Marine boy". The subject of this movie is narcotic-related crimes. A hero and heroine are "KIM KANGWOO and PARK SIYEON" and a director is "YUN JONGSUK". The sphere of activity is The straits of KOREA, the front of HONG-KONG and PILIPINE's SEA. The hero(KIM KANGWOO) got trained specially. His task is carrying narcotic. He rush into war to a trainted officials without end. His acting ability was great.
Have you ever seen the movie "The usual suspect"? It was directed by Bryan Singer. This movie was mistery crime thriller about muder who was killed 27people at the port. A detective went to the root of the matter. But, he couldn't catch the criminal. Kevin Spacey was great actor. His caracter was very attractive to me. and the whole cast performed brilliantly. It's the old story that there is a twist in movies. "The usual suspect" is famous movie plot twists. I sensed that who is the criminal at the end of the movie.
If you want to see a crim movie, I recommend you to see this movie.
The story is about a man who have to keep high level of aderenalin to live. The Main character is a hired killer and because of his job he had many enemies. One day he awake and found out that Virus was taken and If he wouldn't take a baccine in one hour,he would die. Because high level of adrenelin is needed, he just had to keep doing disorderly conduct. The last scene is fantastic.
If you want to gorgeous action scene, it would be perfect. Jason Statham is also famous for the movie "transporter" series.
i don't like much to see or to read about the Crime stories as i told in class already but i can introduce the one crime movie that i saw recently. it's a "conspirators". this is a story of Organ trafficking. well we can see a lot of brutal scenes in the film. i was very shocked while watching this movie cause it showed too realistic about the criminal case. starrings are Leem chang-jung and Choi daniel. i recommend this movie to people who like a strong crime film.
"Breaking bad" is highly recommended for people who love to America TV series. This is a story about a chemistry teacher who makes drugs using his chemistry knowledge for his family. Actually the story was not interested to me at first. But many people praised highly on "Breaking bad", so I just watched it. And now I guarantee you'll love "Breaking bad". Main character who is a chemistry teacher knows that he get a brain tumor by chance, he is a breadwinner who has one son and pregnant wife. He can live only for 6 month and is not rich, so he decides to make drugs to make money for his family. Because he makes and sells drugs, he meets lots of dangerous people and he always is in a dangerous situation. It’s key point of this TV series. Once you start to watch it, you could not stop to watch it till finish all series. Watch out not to start "Breaking bad" during examination period, you could messed up the exam.
(Sophia) I do want to recommend you this book "Bic picture". the main story is about the process that murder become a perfect crime. by the way, it's quite interesting that we get to understand and feel empathy to the murderer reading this book. his motive of the crime and process of hiding that is described based on the concrete psychology of him. he is just normal person but kill 'Gary' impulsively. and he decide to live as 'Gary' to hide his crime. the story is highly probable. and it's really absorbing book.
it's really interesting. when i was a high school student, i used to watch criminal movies. my friend recommended it to me. its content is too difficulty but i will tell you brief story. actor killed religious leader and were caught by police but he has a schizophrenia so lawyer try to get out of him from the prison. but when actor get innocent the lawyer know that his schizophrenia is fake.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI will introduce a crime movie.
ReplyDeleteIt is a the Dark Knight of Batman film series.
I would declare that movie to be the best of a series.
That movie has a vicious man Joker.
He destroyed the Gotham city and want to be killed Batman.
I remember that the movie was very thrilling and fun.
I also like all movies of man series.
Super-man, Spider-man and Iron-man.
They protect the earth or the city from villain.
And, All movies has happy ending. ^^
Lately, I've seen several (old?)films made by "David Fincher" such as Seven, Fight Club, and Panic Room. The visual images of his films are very sophisticated even though it made ten or more years ago. I think he is a great director.
ReplyDeleteI also like the series of "Hannibal",for instance The Silence Of The Lambs & Red Dragon. Especially The Red Dragon is a prequel of The Silence Of The Lambs.I love the characters(I like Edward Norton:),of course the acting was excellent. And the plot was awesome, too. But it's a story about a serial killer, so it might be a little cruel. I felt thrilled it seems to shrink my heart, but I felt something like catharsis at the same time. lol (Am I a pervert?)
Anyway, I like crime stories very much.
I'd like to introduce "Marine boy".
ReplyDeleteThe subject of this movie is narcotic-related crimes.
A hero and heroine are "KIM KANGWOO and PARK SIYEON" and a director is "YUN JONGSUK".
The sphere of activity is The straits of KOREA, the front of HONG-KONG and PILIPINE's SEA.
The hero(KIM KANGWOO) got trained specially.
His task is carrying narcotic.
He rush into war to a trainted officials without end.
His acting ability was great.
Have you ever seen the movie "The usual suspect"?
ReplyDeleteIt was directed by Bryan Singer.
This movie was mistery crime thriller about muder who was killed 27people at the port.
A detective went to the root of the matter. But, he couldn't catch the criminal.
Kevin Spacey was great actor.
His caracter was very attractive to me.
and the whole cast performed brilliantly.
It's the old story that there is a twist in movies.
"The usual suspect" is famous movie plot twists.
I sensed that who is the criminal at the end of the movie.
If you want to see a crim movie, I recommend you to see this movie.
Have a good day.
I want to introduce the movie "Adrenalin 24"
ReplyDeleteThe story is about a man who have to keep high level of aderenalin to live.
The Main character is a hired killer and because of his job he had many enemies. One day he awake and found out that Virus was taken and If he wouldn't take a baccine in one hour,he would die. Because high level of adrenelin is needed, he just had to keep doing disorderly conduct. The last scene is fantastic.
If you want to gorgeous action scene, it would be perfect.
Jason Statham is also famous for the movie "transporter" series.
i don't like much to see or to read about the Crime stories as i told in class already but i can introduce the one crime movie that i saw recently. it's a "conspirators". this is a story of Organ trafficking. well we can see a lot of brutal scenes in the film. i was very shocked while watching this movie cause it showed too realistic about the criminal case. starrings are Leem chang-jung and Choi daniel. i recommend this movie to people who like a strong crime film.
ReplyDeleteShannon
ReplyDelete"Breaking bad" is highly recommended for people who love to America TV series.
This is a story about a chemistry teacher who makes drugs using his chemistry knowledge for his family. Actually the story was not interested to me at first. But many people praised highly on "Breaking bad", so I just watched it. And now I guarantee you'll love "Breaking bad". Main character who is a chemistry teacher knows that he get a brain tumor by chance, he is a breadwinner who has one son and pregnant wife. He can live only for 6 month and is not rich, so he decides to make drugs to make money for his family. Because he makes and sells drugs, he meets lots of dangerous people and he always is in a dangerous situation. It’s key point of this TV series. Once you start to watch it, you could not stop to watch it till finish all series.
Watch out not to start "Breaking bad" during examination period, you could messed up the exam.
(Sophia)
ReplyDeleteI do want to recommend you this book "Bic picture".
the main story is about the process that murder become a perfect crime. by the way, it's quite interesting that we get to understand and feel empathy to the murderer reading this book. his motive of the crime and process of hiding that is described based on the concrete psychology of him. he is just normal person but kill 'Gary' impulsively. and he decide to live as 'Gary' to hide his crime. the story is highly probable. and it's really absorbing book.
primal fear
ReplyDeleteit's really interesting. when i was a high school student, i used to watch criminal movies. my friend recommended it to me.
its content is too difficulty but i will tell you brief story.
actor killed religious leader and were caught by police but he has a schizophrenia
so lawyer try to get out of him from the prison. but when actor get innocent
the lawyer know that his schizophrenia is fake.
very interesting !! and amazing for me!